Unbound is hiring a Customer Experience Associate because our customers are the raddest people in the world and we need someone to engage, chat and assist them in all customer service endeavors. Basically if you daydream about a job where you connect with people and get to make people happy, read on, sister.
At Unbound, our mission is to make sexual health and wellness accessible to women ery’where. What does that even mean? To be the brand that puts sexual wellness products in the hands of 75% of American women by 2025. Our strategy is to offer women witty, engaging content; quality products at an affordable price, and valuable subscription offerings while still being the inclusive, intersectional, feminist brand we are. We’ll also make any excuse to order ice cream cake if you’re into that.
GOOOOOOOOOALS & RESPONSIBILITIES
As Unbound’s part-time Customer Experience Associate, you will be a friend at the other end of the line to our customers. You’ll be building ride or die brand loyalty as you go and frankly, taking care of business to make sure their experience with Unbound is one they’ll tweet about. To succeed, you must be an advocate for women, totes excited (and comfortable) by the category, and a real smart cookie when it comes to being resourceful.
The Customer Experience Associate will have the following responsibilities:
1. Own all channels of customer communication including email, live chat and phone, becoming the “face” of Unbound to all customers
2. Earn customers’ trust by consistently demonstrating grace under pressure, knowledge of the category, detailed understanding of Unbound processes and policies, all while conveying a genuine desire to help.
3. Respond to customers as promptly and as thoroughly as possible, leveraging approved standard operating procedures (SOPs) whenever possible
4. Process returns, store credits and refunds, working in conjunction with the Unbound warehouse team
5. Bring a data-backed, proactive approach to customer support with the intention of gaining a global understanding the issues customers face, which are most common and--most importantly--how Unbound can adapt policies and procedures in order to limit customer frustrations and questions and reduce time spent internally on troubleshooting
6. Become an expert in the tools used in day-to-day CX operations
Questions for Applicant Cover Letter