Unbound is hiring a Part-Time Human Resources coordinator because even as a small, scrappy startup we believe in prioritizing our employee needs.
At Unbound, our mission is to make sexual health and wellness accessible to women errwhur. What does that even mean? To be the brand that puts sexual wellness products in the hands of 75% of American women by 2025. Our strategy is to offer women witty, engaging content; quality products at an affordable price, and valuable subscription offerings.
GOOOOOOOOOALS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Part-Time HR coordinator will tend to employee administrative functions and act as an advocate for employee needs.
The Part-Time HR Coordinator will have the following 3 goals:
As Unbound’s Part-Time HR Coordinator, you will work with the founders to support the company’s defined culture and ensure that the company has the proper HR infrastructure to grow and scale. To succeed, you must be an advocate for women, totes excited by the category, and a real smart cookie when it comes to being resourceful. Also, ya gotta have an open attitude and willingness to try anything (well, like, except supporting Trump).
As you succeed, you will be expected to help build Unbound’s HR and recruiting teams, potentially in a leadership role.
● At least 2 years in HR generalist role
● Ability to work quickly and manage to a weekly hourly budget
● Proactive to identify opportunities to improve the HR experience for employees
● Current interest in working no more than 10-15 hours per month (interest in growing with us as the company
grows is a plus)
● Strict attention to detail and the ability to work under tight deadlines
● You get ‘ish done, bb! One of those “let’s do this” ‘tudes and the ability to couple scrappiness with creativity
● You do what you say and say what you do; taking ownership of tasks is where you thrive
● IT AIN’T ALL WERK! Gotta love to laugh and have fun along the way
To apply please follow this link!