Unbound is hiring a PartTime CFO to support the finance department as our company scales.
At Unbound, our mission is to make sexual health and wellness accessible to women errwhur. What does that even mean? To be the brand that puts sexual wellness products in the hands of 75% of American women by 2025. Our strategy is to offer women witty, engaging content; quality products at an affordable price, and valuable subscription offerings.
GOOOOOOOOOALS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Part-Time CFO will have the following goals:
As Unbound’s Part-Time CFO, you will work with the founders to turn the finance function of the organization a reliable, strategic asset to the company. To succeed, you must be an advocate for women, totes excited by the category, and a real smart cookie when it comes to being resourceful. Also, ya gotta have an open attitude and willingness to try anything (well, like, except supporting Trump).
● At least 5 years finance experience, with experience and a comprehensive knowledge of audits
● Experience managing financial statements and budgeting in high-growth companies
● Startup experience is also a plus
● Strict attention to detail and the ability to work under tight deadlines
● You get ‘ish done, bb! One of those “let’s do this” ‘tudes and the ability to couple scrappiness with creativity
● You do what you say and say what you do; taking ownership of tasks is where you thrive
● IT AIN’T ALL WERK! Gotta love to laugh and have fun along the way
To apply please follow this link!